Private Streaming Cooking Classes
Featured in Forbes "Top Online Cooking Classes During Your Homebound Experience"
Streaming cooking class package includes up to 30 Zoom users for $450.
We can facilitate up to 95 users for an additional $2 per person over 30 users.
Streaming cooking classes generally last 60-75 minutes.
We are also happy to work with you and design a menu that is facilitates your groups dietary restrictions or preferences.
You will receive the following when you book a private event with The Happy Cook:
- Shopping list
- Wine pairing recommendation
- Zoom meeting codes
- Recording of the class to be distributed 24 hours after live class
While most of our customers choose to have their guests shop for their ingredients themselves we do have options available for delivering ingredient kits direct to your guests.
Fall Meal Kit Options:
- Classic Argentinian Beef Empanadas and Corn & Green Onion Empanadas
- Homemade Corn Tortillas used to make Spiced Pork Tacos with Corn and Mango Salsa
- Pork Loin with a Cinnamon Spice Rub, Cranberry Compote and Roasted Smashed Sweet Potatoes
- No Bake Espresso & Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes with various garnish options
- Pumpkin Chowder with Garlic Parmesan Crostini
- Pasta with Bolognese Sauce & Roasted Brussel Sprouts (in this class we would provide dry pasta for the participants but the chef will demonstrate and provide recipes for how to make pasta)
Fall/Holiday Class with Gift Options:
Knife Skills Class paired with 7" Zwilling Pro Chef's Knife
Join us for a 60 minute knife skills class exploring what knife to use for different tasks as well as how to dice an onion, slice various items and learn how to julienne. We will also cover knife care, storage and sharpening. Ever participant will receive a Zwilling Pro 7" chef's knife to use during the class. Cost: 60 minute knife skills class $450 plus $89.99 per knife (regular retail $170)
Cooking Class preparing Pumpkin Chowder with Garlic Parmesan Crostini paired with a Staub Cast Iron Cocotte
Join us for a 60 minute cooking class preparing a fall pumpkin chowder in a 4 qt Staub enameled cast iron cocotte. We will also prepare Parmesan Crostini to go with the chowder and discuss other recipes that are a perfect to prepare in your new cocotte. Cost: 60 minute cooking class $450 plus $149.99 per cocotte (regular retail $300)
Please email (email@example.com) for more details on our cooking class ingredient kits or other full service options.